Ever tried to repair something finding out that there was a piece left and thought it did not have any use?
Well, that piece had a function.
I found out in quite a hard way not long ago.
In my case that little piece prevented my fender from coming into my wheel.
Unfortunately I found out about that when I was being launched into the air.
A little ‘too late’.
No superman push up, human flag or front lever was going to help me in this situation.
“Oooh !#$!$!”, at least that’s what I was thinking while I landed and smashed both of my wrists on the concrete road (fracturing one and bruising the other).
What if you are on the same road right now?
When you started reading the posts on this website you probably found out about a lot of new stuff.
And realized there were a lot of pieces missing (Some people never realize this, but you did).
You were on your way to crash at some point in your life if you never found out about the truth.
But piece by piece you are starting to learn how to build and fuel you body.
And now you are putting the pieces together, ‘CLICK’.
My aim is to prevent you from missing pieces while you are working on it.
This is one of the missing pieces I found out about more recently.
When this piece ‘clicked for me’, let’s say I was quite confident that the puzzle was as complete as it had ever been.
Before it’s too late and before you click away this page because you think I am stalling too much, allow me to introduce the Renegade Diet by Jason Ferrugia.
Let me explain, why this ebook written by a fitness guru has gotten my attention and definitely needs yours.
As you probably know there are tons of diets that focus on the quick fix.
You have might have tried some, without any permanent results:
- some diets work a little;
- some work quite well, but are difficult to maintain;
- and some just suck (Like drinking non-nutritional diet shakes for a week and ending up even bigger two weeks later.)
The renegade diet works a little differently, because it focuses on what the body was supposed to do by nature.
So what makes the Renegade Diet stand out?
3 Reasons Why The Renegade Diet Works
- There is a thorough explanation of which hormones you need to build muscle and burn fat and how to boost these hormones (Testosteron + Insuline).
- There are clear eating schedules which you can apply for either a muscle building, fat burning or both (Without necessarily eating less).
- The main thing that makes this diet stand out from others is that it incorporates intermittent fasting and optimizes this by making a distinction between an undereating and overeating phase (This is the key part of this diet).
As you have probably already read in Cavemen 101, the secret to having great health is looking at what you body was designed to do and eat after thousands and thousands of years of development or evolution.
And why new foods that have been considered healthy, are everything but because of that exact same reason.
So what happens when you combine both the food and the time at which you should eat your food into your natural way of eating?
Combining Paleo Hulk and Renegade Superman
Sounds like a recipe for success, doesn’t it?
Why does this work?
Essentially you combine, a high protein, low sugar diet, with a high testosteron, low insuline diet.
So you are both building muscle and destroying fat on two levels on an intake (your food) and output level (your metabolism process).
This implies that both the fuel you put in your body and the process through which the fuel is burned is optimized.
You might spontaneously start screaming ‘HULK SMASH’.
So how does this missing piece fit into the puzzle of a healthy body?
The 3 Pillars Your Body Needs To Optimize Your Health
Essentially this entire post boils down to three pieces or pillars: Nutrition, Metabolism and Training.
Let me explain how this works.
1. The Paleo Diet: Nutrition
Eating food with high nutritional value is the base of any healthy body.
The paleo diet does specifically this by focusing on foods which the body was designed to take in and by limiting or completely discarding foods it was not supposed to take in.
You don’t throw garbage into the fuel tank your car expecting it to drive you from point A to B, why put garbage into your body and expecting something differently?
Just like your car needs the right fuel, your body needs the right nutrition.
2. The Renegade Diet: Metabolism
In addition to having the right fuel, the body needs the right fuel at the right time.
Indeed it’s a good thing to eat healthy, but the human body was not designed to eat during the entire day.
There used to be a time -not long ago- where there weren’t any meat factories or refrigirators to generate and store the amount of food we have available now.
By eating at certain points in time, during a certain time period, you optimize the process through which food is transformed into energy and muscle, that’s what the renegade diet focuses on.
When the gas tank of your car is full, do you throw more gas into it? No, because you might drown the engine.
The same goes for the body, fill it up when it needs to be filled up and don’t when it doesn’t need it.
3. Calisthenics/Bar Brothers: Training
When your metabolism and nutrition are in check, adding training will boost your body with positive emotions, increase your testosteron and make use of your improved metabolism.
So you start building muscle and burning fat on yet another level.
How do you start with training?
So now that you have fueled your car with the right fuel at the right time it’s a matter of putting the pedal to the medal to blast yourself to BEAST MODE territory at full speed!
So what can you do right now?
- Read the 3 Life Saving Tips For A Healthy Bar Brother Diet (Caveman Diet 101) and/or get yourself the Paleo Leap ebook for a more detailed explanation including some recipes to use.
- Check ‘Get Below 10% Body fat (What Most Diets Don’t Tell You)‘ and/or get yourself the Renegade Diet ebook for a eating schedules and a more elaborate explanation.
- Go work your ass off and start your Bar Brother training by reading Calisthenics Workout For Dummies (8 Frequently Asked Questions) and/or get yourself my FREE ebook with a 15-minute full body workout.
All this information might be a little too much to handle at once.
Take it one step at a time, just make sure you don’t forget to add all the pieces.
Always be critical (Don’t just accept everything which is written here, test it for yourself) and apply what works for you.
Or you might find yourself flying through the air in a non-superman way, smashing your wrists on the ground just like The Hulk (wondering what went wrong).
Beast Mode ON!